15 October 2017 (0.98)
This release is a complete revision of earlier versions, in preparation of the release of v1.0 later this October.
A complete overhaul of the Source citation mechanism:
- Source representations are now stored in a nested format, enabling source list entry grouping in some future version.
- The 'citation' storage level has been removed.
- More than 2 layers of source provenance are now supported.
Added many new source types:
- family artifacts
- digital images, abstract and extracts
- cemetery, church, vital and local government records
- cemetery memorials
- personal knowledge
- Introduction of the Event structure which enables birth, death, burial, marriage and divorce events.
- Upgrade of the information editor which greatly simplifies the extraction of information from sources.
- The complete storage format has been validated and refactored.
- Many, many bugs were fixed.