26 June 2019 (1.11)
Search, Filter, Auto Correlator, Time of Event and more.
Introducing searching and filtering in Centurial Projects:
- The Find dialog (ctrl+F) allows you search in all persons, relationships, evidence and sources in a project.
- Supports searching with wildcards and regular expressions.
- A filter is added to the Source List and the Person List, allowing you to filter the lists as you type.
Many improvements to the Auto Correlation algorithm:
- Indirect evidence is applied to the source information before correlating, improving the auto correlation.
- Auto correlation now validates generations before and after correlation, prevents messing up generations.
- Added new indirect evidence rules, extrapolating the birth date of a persons based on their parents[DvO] and partners.
- Many micro optimizations, all together improving the auto correlation success rate from <90% to >95%.
- Added the time field to each event, allowing you to gather evidence on the time of day at which events took place.
- Enabling Auro snapping for the Centurial main window, including a new Source Editor layout for side-by-side extraction of claims.
Many smaller new features:
- Added source references for partners in the person evidence view.
- Implementing the vacuum[MH] option to remove unused project space, effectively shrinking the project file.
- The claims text editor now supports copy/paste of parts of the text.
- Introducing the Extensibility Dialog.
- Fixing one or two bugs, and improving several typos.